About Grand Bay
Grand Bay was the first area of the island to fully experience the tourist boom. A shopping and leisure paradise, Grand Bay also happens to be the area where Mauritians head for when they want a fun-filled night out (restaurants, bars and discos). Recently renovated, La Cuvette beach is well worth a visit.
- 80, 2-4 bedroom villas on plots ranging in size from 300 to 600 sq.m.
- 33, 2-3 bedroom apartments of 130 to 180 sq meters
- Privately managed (through a TRUST) common areas including road networks, parking bays, green spaces, pathways and water-bodies
- A number of fine restaurants and bars surrounding in the adjacent commercial area.
- Shops and other general facilities and services.
- Central Club House with spa, fitness, café, and recreational services
Villas within the Phase 2 development are now available to prospective buyers:
Plot allocation map: